Borland Training and Education
Successful software organizations are built on a solid foundation of consistent and widespread process deployment and of course technological competency. Each new implementation delivers most value when it is based on the understanding that technology, processes and people are closely interlinked. Targeted skills development must be a core part of every successful implementation.
Continuous improvement: building technology competency and optimum process performance
Getting most out of your technology investment depends on your team's ability to fully use the tools and incorporate them into their day-to-day work. We support this with a learning approach that blends technology skills development with context-setting best practices. This integrated method is proven to work irrespective of your goal whether that involves:
- Training individuals on new features or products
- Maintaining and enhancing your current software development and delivery skills
- Transforming or revitalizing your team's skill base and optimizing each individual's role in the process
We deliver our training the way you want it: in the classroom, onsite or in a self-paced mechanism. You choose the style that best fits your organization. Our team can deliver a broad range of standard courses or create custom training programs to meet your specific deployment needs, organizational culture, logistical requirements, and timeframe. However you want it to be delivered: we aim to offer a program that increases the speed of adoption, improves overall team performance and ensures your processes are fully integrated into the deployment of our solutions.
Standard Training & Education Curriculum
Standard Training & Education offering consists of a wide range of product related courses to ensure your team achieves the highest degree of competency on Borland technologies as well as numerous courses focused on improving the processes that are critical to your team's success and can be consumed via different delivery mechanism:
- Instructor-led training: these courses are instructor led, can be delivered face-to-face or remotely and are presented by product experts. Review our formal course descriptions and assess whether it will suit your needs. If you require additional education around a process or function, our team is available for custom consulting engagements and will focus on your particular needs.
- Web-based training: a cost effective alternative, our web-based training offers high quality skills development at a low price. Give your team a head start and order today.
More info: http://www.microfocus.com/education-services